Saturday, May 16, 2009

I *HEART* This Family

Very much so I do.  Good friends of ours came over this morning to have pictures taken of their little guy who will be one very, very soon.  Time has flown over this past year and it feels like yesterday we were anticipating this little guys arrival.  Happy birthday buddy!















Later this afternoon I met back up with this family to do a mini session.  When I say mini, I mean mini!  They were attending a wedding that was held at the Amway Grand Hotel and in between the ceremony and the reception we took a few pictures.  20 minutes of shooting, this family was back to the party.  

Remember that little buddy from above?  Here's his mamma and daddy.



This is for you Chris...  This so happens to be my favorite - so there!!  :)


No comments: