Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello?

Seriously is anyone reading my lame blog anymore?  I simply cannot believe that it's been so long since I've posted.  Things have literally been INSANE around the Siereveld house.  I've been working my little behind off doing gazillions of shoots, editing, packaging orders and school is fast approaching and I'm trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to do this with a crazy schedule of a preschooler and a kindergardener.  For real... I'm sorry.  I do have tons I should post about but zero energy.  Note though that my September blog posts will rock your socks off as there will be 4 weddings, an engagement session, and heck I think I even have a few kids sessions too somewhere in that mix.  In the midst of all that, I soon will do an update on my little guy Trey - exciting stuff going on with that buddy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We forgive you :) Hope things are going well, despite the craziness!

Lori H.

Anonymous said...

I've been here waiting for you !!!

mt

Kylea said...

Yes.....love seeing the pictures :)