Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jason & Holly = Wedding Bells {Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}

Wedding season for me is starting to slow down... a couple more fantastic weddings yet this year. I had another great weekend shooting Jason and Holly's wedding last week. What a fun couple they are and they were up for anything! Please, please, please if you're interested in doing some urban stuff on your wedding day - I'm all about that! Thankfully the rain allowed us to get some outside pictures! Check out their fabulous details below...


















































Congratulations Jason and Holly!

3 comments:

Anya said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! Your work is so fantastic!

Dawn said...

Kerry, you truly amaze me every time I visit your blog. You have grown so much and these wonderful people reap the rewards!!! Great job!

Brad and Jill said...

This pictures are beautiful! I went to Calvin with Jason and it is so nice to see this pictures - they are such a cute couple and look so happy - you captured such great moments! Jill Koning