Monday, January 18, 2010

So Proud! {Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer}

I'm so proud to say that I'm an Auntie again!! This little peanut was born just over a week ago and I loved and squished her the whole time we were shooting. Sigh... love this little peanut!












I *think* my email issues are somewhat fixed. It appears that I can receive emails and I've been able to send them out. For some reason there is still a warning sign that something is wrong but I'll deal with that later. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! Great pictures of Brianna, Kerry! So cute~
mt

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Looks so much like Josh in those pics! I love the headband too!
rl

Jamie T said...

Love the pictures Kerry, they turned out awesome. Can't wait to see the rest :)

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

She's a keeper :)

Dawn said...

Kerry, she is absolutely precious! Great job!

Laura Brett said...

She is beautiful congrats Katherine!

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Congrats Auntie! I LOVE that first one, amazing!

Zoe Berkovic said...

Gorgeous! Gosh you are so good at EVERY kind of session you do!!