Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rebecca {Grand Rapids Senior Photography}

I'm so excited to kick off my senior models for the class of 2011! We had SO much fun together! I'm in love with this location. I have to say that I'm so glad I wore my wellies, I was terrified I'd step on a snake or something similar and worse.

Meet Becca-

Here's what Becca had to say when I asked her to tell my blog readers about herself.

"I'm a swimmer. I love animals and kids. I life guard and teach lessons. I want to work with animals when I get older. I am in youth group at my church. I also like to be with my friends and family."















4 comments:

shelby said...

Becca is a gorgeous model and your photos are amazing!

ashley said...

What a great session! Love the images! Beautiful young lady:)

Michelle Kane Photography said...

These have such a warm, enveloping feel to them. Just wonderful.

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Love em' Kerry!