Tuesday, October 26, 2010

'Tis the Season

This time of year is always busy for me with sessions, school, holidays etc...

I've also been busy with adoption paperwork and moving into the new studio. Ohhhhhhh.... did I forget to mention that?? :) As of 2 weeks ago, Images of Essence is no longer home based but now located in it's own studio. WOOP! Almost all moved in and ready to go for a studio session. With a few things left to hang, I'll be all set!

Annnnnnd, it's almost workshop time too. Next week Saturday I'll be hosting my basic photography class in the new studio. There are a few more spots left and you have until this Sunday the 31st to sign up so Email me if you're interested in coming!

I leave you with some little babe eye candy. Aren't these 2 so precious?


And this little sweetie from a couple of weeks ago.




7 comments:

Kara Layfield said...

Oh my these are beautiful!! Good luck at the workshop...it's going to be great!

Scarlett said...

oh goodness, baby fever, these are stunning!! love your work:)

Brandi-Lee said...

so precious, I love the one of them together in those gorgeous hats, they look sooooo precious!!

Marzena said...

STUNNING!! Love those gorgeous hats.

Leiba Bernstein said...

Oh my goodness! Perfection times two! love these!

Brad and Jill said...

That is so awesome that you guys are going to adopt - i didn't know that! That is awesome. Love the pictures of the DeVries twins - they are the sweetest!

Dawn Kitley said...

Kerry, I've been so out of the loop, I had no idea you were getting your own studio!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about that and the new bub.