Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year {Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer}

Happy New Year! Welcome 2011! I can't wait to see what's in store for this coming year. Wonderful things I'm sure!


I was looking back at 2010 and picked some of my favorite images from some sessions that were completed in 2010. For the past couple of years I've done a contest for the favorite photo of that year. 2010 was a fantastic year with some even more fantastic clients. Check out my Facebook page and "like" me to vote for your favorite photo. You might see one of your photos in there if you had a session with me in 2010.

Rules are:

*Vote for your picture by saying "LOVE" underneath the picture that you like the best.

*Vote only once per picture.

*Contest ends 11:59 est on January 8, 2011.


The photo with the most "LOVE's" will receive a mounted 16x20 of any image from that session and be featured as Images of Essence Photography's profile picture on Facebook for 2 months. Spread the word and get your "LOVE" on, tell your family and friends and get voting! In order to comment on the picture you must "like" Images of Essence on Facebook. Happy voting and cheers to 2011!


Link to my Facebook page: IMAGES OF ESSENCE PHOTOGRAPHY/FACEBOOK








2 comments:

Kara Layfield said...

Best Wishes for a GRAND 2011!

Dawn Kitley said...

Happy New Year, Kerry!