Monday, March 28, 2011

Can You Stand Their Cuteness? {Grand Rapids Children's Photographer}

You've seen this cute bunch of kids on my blog before, aren't they just adorable? I've photographed them over the past couple of years and I just can't believe how big they're getting!!

I just love how this sweet little tootsie will let her mama do her hair all pretty with all those curls and cute headbands. Rylee won't let me do her hair in my definition of cute anymore, it's all about her ideas. You should see how her hair looks today, it's um.... interesting.


Look.... all three are looking and smiling!!!! Love those cute little kids, they did so good!!









2 comments:

Kara Layfield said...

so so cute!! They look like naturals in front of the camera

Dawn Kitley said...

Supa cute, Kerry!! Love the headbands Mom got for her!