Saturday, August 13, 2011

Alex + Stephanie {Grand Rapids, Michigan Photographer}

A couple of weeks ago I shot the most beautiful wedding up near Traverse City, Michigan. STUNNING weather we had and even though it was a little bit hot, it wasn't raining and we were able to utilize this amazing property at the Crooked Creek Ranch. When I say amazing, I mean absolutely amazing. The grounds at the ranch offered so much for photography backdrops, it was a little overwhelming on where to start as I wanted to do so much with this wedding party!

Here's a peek of what their wedding day looked like:





The bridal dressing area








Woop for a vintage bike find!!


The brooch was lent from a grandmother that couldn't attend. A perfect addition to the flowers.








Another special meaning to this family. Chris was definitely a part of this big event.

















































I just absolutely adore this beautiful family. Thank you so much for letting me capture your special day!

2 comments:

Jen Gasper said...

You're talent blows me away and leaves le speechless. These are sooooooooooooo great.

Kara Layfield said...

Gorgeous images!! You left me wanting to see more!