Thursday, September 8, 2011

A couple.... {Grand Rapids Photographer}

A few of weeks ago I held mini sessions and this is one of the families that participated. Aren't they all cute??? I love me some color (lots of it!), but I really liked these in black and white.

















Just a note for the rest of the year. I'm 110% completely booked through October. However, if you have a newborn, I do have some mornings open that I can fit you in. If you're expecting and are wanting to schedule something with me, let me know ASAP so I can fit you in my day schedule. I don't have any more family sessions open until November and I'm only offering a limited amount in November and December as I want to appreciate the holidays with my family as much as I can.

Many more blog posts to come, I've been a busy girl lately! I've been posting a few here and there on my Facebook page so if you're not a fan yet, become one so you can see what I've been up to!

No comments: