Sunday, November 6, 2011

Been Working.... A Lot. {Grand Rapids Photographer}

As you all know we've moved into the "new" (to us) house recently. I am desperate to have this house completed with my vision by Christmas. I want to be able to relax and enjoy the holiday's with my kids not looking around at all the things that need to be done. The first week we moved in, I started on the teeny, tiny master bathroom and pained the cupboards. I mentioned my new passion back at the end of this post. Don't they look great? I am addicted to refinishing furniture, including cupboards. It was done with spray paint and I went over it with a glaze. The room still isn't complete but I definitely can live with it for now until I get some other major rooms completed. I've now completed the living room and I'm almost done with the kitchen. Next up is the basement. I'll definitely share pictures soon. I've also done a ton of sessions this fall so it's been a crazy few weeks!


No comments: