Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! {Grand Rapids Photographer}

Winners are announced for those fabulous prizes that were up for grabs if you donated to my fundraising efforts for CureSearch. You can see the post here and the winners names are next to the prize incase you don't feel like watching the video again if you forget.

I have to be 100% completely honest and I did edit out when I winked at the camera. Who doest that?? I get so nervous when I am in front of the camera or when I know people are watching me. I HATE being the center of attention and would much rather fade in the background so it must have been a nervous wink. For real, I can't believe I did that...


Thanks to those that have donated! I didn't make my personal goal but collectively as a team we well surpassed what we were supposed to raise. Team Lola ended up raising $25,412.80.

Congratulations to the winners! I'll email you (the winner) Monday with who to contact to claim your prize.



No comments: