Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taylor {Grand Rapids Senior Photography}

I'm still busy photographing my senior models and recently I got to photograph Taylor who had the posing down to a science! Seriously, this girl is so comfortable in front of the camera and it shows!!


Thanks for hanging out with me the other day and a special thanks to my assistant Trent! ;)


A little about what Taylor says about herself.

"Basketball is a huge part of my life, playing and watching. In the future I would love to pursue a career in the medical field. I absolutely love gummy worms, ice cream, and chinese food. I love being with my family, especially my 5 adorable nephews and 5 sisters. I love shopping, only when it includes finding the deals. :) I love dancing and singing, two of my favorites. :) My favorite place to be is on the beach in the sun. "

Taylor, my senior rep #5.




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhh

Zoe Berkovic said...

Kerry, these are astoundingly beautiful!!

Michelle Kane Photography said...

WOW! Gorgeous, Kerry!! Love the deep, moody feeling.