Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Ding Ding Bucket

The Great Wolf Lodge or the Ding Ding Bucket what my kids call it. We had such a great time there. With so much to do and with how much fun we have, Joe and I are making this a yearly tradition. We have gone there since Gibson was just under a year and a half and Rylee was 4 months old.

Because watching 3 kids under the age of 4 at a water park wouldn't be much fun, we decided to not take Trey with us. It was great being able to go down the water slides with the kids and hang out with just the two of them!

Alright I need to confess, I hate taking pictures while on vacation. Phew, there it's out. I said it. That is probably why these pictures are of nothing very exciting! I just love to be in the moment of things with my kids and my husband, instead of being behind the camera. Call me crazy, but it's nice taking a break from the camera every now and then.


Here's Rylee in her pj's already eating her supper. They were so tired by the end of each night, it was great! I think the best part of bedtime for Gibson and Rylee was that they got to sleep in bunk beds.
My little water boy. The first year that we went to the Great Wolf Lodge, Gibson hardly would get near the water. He was terrified. Thankfully each year it gets better. This year Rylee and Gibson had so much fun going down the slides while Joe and I sat by the edge and relaxed. It was wonderful!



We spent so much time in the water we left looking like prunes!

OK, these aren't the most technically correct pictures, but you get a taste of what we did there. It was such a fun time! We'll be back again with all 3 of the kids next year!


1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

I LOVE the Great Wolf Lodge! So much so that I normally end up being the one who doesn't want to pack it in for the night.

Please someone go down the slide with me one more time?

Great memories!

Lisa