Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Signs of Getting Older

Seriously, over the past 6 months I have had more health issues. I had to have a root canal on one of my teeth, resulting in the need of a crown put on. I swear I brush my teeth, a lot. The dentist assured me that you don't need a root canal as a result of not brushing, but rather a nerve just decides to commit suicide. Seriously, that is what he said (or, "that's what she said" if you're an Office fan). Then I had complications after I had Trey. Boy that was fun, having a new baby and then being back in the hospital 2 weeks later. The eye doctor just upped my prescription...again. I tend to think that mailboxes are people while driving. Terrible back pain, a pinched nerve the doctor thought. Thank goodness that is gone now. The latest is Plantar Fasciitis. In a language that I can understand, the symptoms are the heel of your foot hurts, really hurts.

I won't tell you how old I am but I am a few years younger than 30. Younger than 28. OK, I am 26. I guess I feel that all this shouldn't be happening to me quite yet. Aren't I still considered a spring chicken? This really makes me fearful of when I am in my 30's. What then?!? Please understand that I do realize that I know there are people that are far worse off than me and I shouldn't complain. I just can't believe that in such a short time all this is happening, and it just makes me think...what next?

If you have made it reading this far...thank you. I will keep you all updated on my health issues. I am sure that you all are SO interested in the mundane things that happen in my life I like to complain about.

No comments: