Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moving Day

So we have sold our house and the stress begins. We are starting to pack and are getting ready to move to a townhouse where we will live until the next house is finished being built. This is my life. Live in a house for a short while and move on to the next. Crazy me but I actually love it! I love to pick out new things, decorate and watch it all come together. The part I don't like is moving all our junk all over the place!


We had an awesome realtor who sold our house and he just happens to be my fabulous husband. Joe works for Keller Williams Realty as a Real Estate Agent. Since Joe is also an experienced builder he would be a great realtor for you if you are looking to buy or sell a home. Being a builder he knows a lot about quality construction and if you can't find it, he will build it! If you're selling your house, Joe will help you set your price accordingly, market your property and try to get it sold fast! Feel free to give him a call at 616-262-1958 to discuss the details and to get a free comparative market analysis. He'd love to help you!




Since we are moving and we need to be out in 2 weeks, I will be taking a mini vacation from accepting new sittings. Please feel free to email or call me to reserve your session for anytime after July 6, 2008. If you have just had a baby, or have something that just can't wait 'till after July 6, please let me know and I will try my best to accommodate you.

1 comment:

Summer Jean Photography said...

Yay! Congratulations Kerry. I keep meaning to ask you if it did sell and I am so happy to hear that it did.

Good luck with the moving!