Sunday, October 19, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?

This is what I am thinking in my office after hearing Gibson yell, "Mom, Rylee is cutting all her hair off and putting it on the floor." 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I about had a panic attack.  No I do not do my daughters hair everyday, and no I do not need it to be perfect all the time, and yes her hair looks mangy after she wakes up from her nap and for the most part I'm not too fussy about it, but I DO NOT WANT TO CUT HER HAIR!  

Apparently she had other ideas for me.  Here is what she managed to get, no it's not a lot though I know it could have been a lot worse.  


 

Thankfully it was after naps (meaning hair was now only in a half pony tail at this point) and she only cut what was underneath most of her hair.  

I've learned to loosen up about it a little now and I can actually laugh about it...a little.   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rylee, you did almost as good a job as your mommy did when she was your age!

What goes around........ :)