Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!

My kids were SO excited for Halloween this year.  Every year it has gotten more and more fun for Joe and I to watch because they are starting to "get it".  Gibson was so funny.  This year he was The Hulk, but he honestly really has no clue who that really is so he kept saying that he was "The Honk".  It was perhaps the funniest thing I have heard in my life, him telling people while he was receiving candy at the door when he was asked who he was.  In his most serious, scary voice..."I'm the HONK"!  


Here he is looking so scary - The Honk.




Rylee this year was a princess.  I found this costume at a garage sale last year and thought it was really funny.  It turned out that it was the nastiest thing I have ever seen when I put it on her.  The spiraled, rattiest, frizziest matted hair was just too much for me.  Thankfully she didn't seem to mind too much.  



Here is our poor guy dressed in pink.  While we were out last night everyone thought he was a girl because of the pink - I sure hope he doesn't end up with a complex because of it.  Joe and I do have somewhat of a sense of humor.  Trey was a whoopee cushion.  You can't see his costume too well as he's stuffed in the stroller but trust me, it looked really funny.  





We had a blast this Halloween, the kids were so much fun, were so excited and got WAY too much candy.  Hopefully you had just as a good time as we did! 

No comments: