Monday, February 9, 2009

Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Lady and I spend the morning together taking her 3 month pictures (even though she's really 4 months.  Shhh....).  Isn't she a little doll face?  I just wanted to squish those chubby little cheeks!!  Her mommy is another high school friend that I haven't seen basically since high school - it was great to see her again!  Miss Lady's daddy has a fantastic voice and is very talented.  Someday he's going to be famous and I will be famous just for taking his gorgeous daughters pictures... or something like that.  Check out his voice here, or here.  You'll love his music! 









Piercing blue eyes.  I'm so jealous!







Thanks for coming over with your beautiful little babe!  I'll be in touch when the rest are ready!  

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

She is too stinkin cute! Love the little leggings.

Great job girlfriend!