Friday, February 6, 2009

Perfect

I haven't checked to see if I've used the header "perfect" yet but I don't really care.  This baby was close to, if not, perfect.  She was such a good sleeper, let me mess with her and didn't even pee once! 

Isn't this new family just gorgeous?  They looked like they've gotten a full nights sleep! 







Isn't that hand on her head just adorable?












Congratulations to this new little family - you guys were wonderful to work with and I enjoyed so much meeting your new little addition!  Hope you guys have enjoyed your sneak peek!  


Blog readers, keep checking back.  I'm going to be a busy little beaver in the next few weeks. Lots of sessions and I have to update you on some good news that has been going on in the Siereveld household.  Over and out... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"good news in the Siereveld household".....my mind is racing...:)

Anonymous said...

Love the black and whites!
rl

Anonymous said...

Amy and Mike reese is so beautiful. You both do look well rested and a what a beautiful family.