Wednesday, April 8, 2009

They Made It!

Remember this little guy who won the contest that I was doing not too long ago??





He's back!  This time with a little more hair!


Along with him came his brother and sister.  How in the world I got them to all smile at me at the same time blows my mind!  Love this shot!



Miss thang could work the camera - she's a natural!



Stud man with his missing tooth.

















I'm so glad that you made it into the studio this evening! Your family is a blast to hang out with and I think we should be neighbors (hint, hint).  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
I know I say this all the time but I LOVE YOU! You have such a gift.
My mom said she literally wanted to eat the kids right off the screen. Thanks for being such an awesome photographer and person. Could you really handle US as your neighbors? :)
Lori

Anonymous said...

Kerry - these pics of Lori's kids are great! I think we need Lori to move out this way as well!
-Lisa VanTol