Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jake & Megan = Wedding Bells {Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}



I was holding my breath all day on Friday, praying that the rain would hold off until at least the ceremony as I knew that this couple really wanted to do some outdoor shots. Jake and Megan were married this past Friday, July 24 at Bethany CRC in Holland Michigan. What a beautiful location and a great wedding party I had to work with! I was so thankful that the rain held off for us completely and we were able to get some rockin' photos of this couples wedding day! What a sweet couple they were to work with and you can just see that they are completely and madly in love with each other. I wish you both the best as you start this journey as husband and wife! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day!


Um.... HELLO!!!! Aren't her shoes TO DIE FOR?!?






Their colors for their wedding day were pink and yellow and they tied it into their details perfectly!










First glance by the groom. I think he approved!












Wedding party!!!



































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Pics Kerry !!

mt

Anonymous said...

Kerry...there are no words to describe how amazing these are. You have outdone yourself. The whole fam is oohing and aahing. :) Meg will LOVE them...she gets home Saturday night. xoxo Jill

Anonymous said...

Kerry- this is Meg and these are AMAZING!!! We are paying for internet service in Mexico right now because I was so excited for a sneek peek! Thanks for taking such awesome shots...I cannot wait to see the rest!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Beautiful Kerry. Love the ocf & sunset shot....
you rocked this one for sure!