Monday, February 1, 2010

2009 - Looking Back {Grand Rapids Photographer}

*UPDATE* the contest will now close at 11:59 pm February 13!

What a year 2009 was! I can't explain how grateful I am to all those families that I had the privilege to photograph and who helped me get to where I am today. Thank you! I've got lots of tricks up my sleeve this year, some fantastic new products to show and some great incentives for those that choose Images of Essence Photography.

Ready for a contest? Here's how it works. One vote per day, per household - no cheating, I'll know if you did! :) So, spread the word to all your family and friends and get them voting too. The poll will close February 13 at 11:59 pm, so vote your little hearts out! The winner will receive a mounted 16x20!!!

Here's a look back into 2009:




































2 comments:

Missie said...

Love this idea!!! There are too many great ones to pick from, but I narrowed down my choice!!!

ashley said...

What a great contest! I had a hard time choosing just one - but finally did:) Beautiful work!