Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love {Grand Rapids Photographer}

Valentines Day, the day of love. My hubby and I are going to celebrate our 8th year of marriage this year, I can't believe how fast time has gone! Last night he surprised me by getting a sitter so we could get some dinner and see a movie. It was so nice to relax and enjoy each other's company without any meltdowns, fighting, or having to cut up anyones meal. I'm so thankful for my hubby and I can't wait to see the journey life has for us!




As promised, the winner of the favorite image of 2009: #22



Congratulations!! Prepare a spot of your wall for a 16x20!

Happy love day to you and yours! I hope your day was as special as mine was!




1 comment:

Georgina Streets-Russell said...

I can see why he was the winner, what a cutie!