Sunday, March 21, 2010

Giving Back {Grand Rapids Photographer}

** 2 SPOTS LEFT! EMAIL ME TO RESERVE YOUR TIME! **

I have some amazing friends that are doing amazing things.

Let me introduce you to one of those friends and a fellow photographer... Lindsey DeYoung. Lindsey and her husband Matt have such a huge heart for those that are suffering. Not just sitting back and watching from afar, Matt and Lindsey are heading to Tanzania to care and love for those that have no hope. Partnering with Grace Ministries they hope to raise all the funds needed and head to Tanzania as missionaries with their 2 girls in August. Follow their journey and read their story HERE.

Meet Trisha and Bjorn Olsen. Bjorn and Trisha have been serving as missionaries in Budapest, Hungary for awhile now. Catch up with them HERE. Joe and I have known them for quite some time but have recently become prayer partners and a support system for each other as we both have a child with Cerebral Palsy. Just recently their insurance company has denied their daughter of all her medically necessary therapies. Knowing what this family is going through and how important therapy is for their daughter - this outrages me, and I can't sit back and not help.

So.... here's where you come in. Mark your calendars and shoot me an email to sign up for a spot in my Saturday shooting marathon to help raise money for these 2 amazing families. Here's the scoop. Sign up for a half hour time and for $300 you will get 8-15 images on 1 high resolution disk with a print release so you can print your own. This is an incredible deal and a great opportunity to help these 2 families. The DeYoungs and the Olsens will each get $100 from every session spot filled. My goal is to fill at least 5 of these spots. Email me at kerrys@imagesofessence.com to sign up.


1 comment:

Lina said...

If I was closer, I would so be there! I adore your studio work, beautiful!