Monday, March 1, 2010

Back in Business {Grand Rapids Children's Photographer}

Our house has been sick free this whole Winter.... until last week. I was so sick I could hardly lift a finger. Thankfully though I'm back in business and feeling great and I had a blast shooting this little cutie who just turned two. I just love my clients, especially my repeat clients. Thank you to this family that has seen me a couple of times over the past year. It's been great getting to know all of them and watch them grow!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Kerry!! You have found your calling.

photographing autism said...

love these! great studio shots. cant wait to see what you come up with those senior models!

Fabiana said...

Kerry - these are BEAUTIFUL. I love everything about them!!!