Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bob & Rachel = Wedding Bells {Grand Rapids Photographer}

What a beautiful day Bob and Rachel had last week on their wedding day! That left us so much time to do my favorite types of shoots - urban. We had a blast downtown enjoying the sunshine and warm weather.

I literally gasped when I pulled up to the parish.
Bob and Rachel were married at St. Alphonsus, stunning both on the outside and inside.
The reception was at Notos.
If any brides are looking for a wedding planner Mary from Lucky Girl Weddings had everything under control and the day went off without a hitch.


There are so many pictures I want to share but there are just too many to blog about so I leave you with these...
























































Thank you Bob and Rachel for inviting me to share your day with you! Congratulations!

5 comments:

Ashley V said...

Stunning!!

Zoe Berkovic said...

Kerry, you are so talented! Everything you photograph turns to gold! Great set!

Mary Brown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for the shout out. It was great getting to know you and working with you. What a fantastic job you did! Can't wait to see all of them from Bob and Rachel!

lindsay said...

Very cool.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Gorgeous, Kerry! I love the cake the most - such great detail.