Friday, June 18, 2010

Mitch & Audra = Wedding Bells {Grand Rapids Photographer}

Last weekend I had so much fun photographing Mitch and Audra's wedding. It was a wonderful day with blue skies and sunshine! This couple radiates love and it was so fun capturing their wedding day for them!

They were married at Pillar Church in Holland and their reception was at the University Club in Grand Rapids.

Video Production: Rob Witteveen ph. 616.834.2292









I just love capturing the first sighting by the groom. This one was no exception.








Mr. & Mrs.

















Married!!







Their first dance was incredible! Audra (she has a dance background) and Mitch danced to L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole and it was performed beautifully! Joe and I actually dance to that song for our first dance at our wedding 8 years ago!


There wasn't a dry eye in the room when Audra danced with her dad. It was such a sweet moment!


Photo Booth!!


Neither set of parents knew I was peeking in on their silliness.












Congratulations to the happy couple! Thank you for having me document your day, it was so fun!

This wedding just happens to be my last wedding. I've decided that I need to spend more time with my family and from this point on I will be specializing in Senior, Newborns and Childrens portraits. It is definitely hard to give up weddings as I've grown to really enjoy them but my family comes first and this will allow me to spend more of my weekends at home with my hubby and my kids. Thank you to all of my past bride and grooms for letting me share in your special day! It was such a privilege to witness the start of your new lives together.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always !

mt

laura said...

Kerry you did such an awesome job on this wedding! Beautiful couple and perfect captures!!

Anna said...

simply beautiful!!!! Love these captures so very much!!

Brandi-lee said...

outstanding work Kerry!! You covered their day beautifully. I love the fact that you captured the touching moments as well as the wild and silly ones!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, you have outdone yourself...these are awesome!! But wait...does this mean you won't do mine?? :(

--Jill

Zoe Berkovic said...

WOW! Kerry you are so mega talented! gorgeous images!

ashley said...

Gorgeous work, Kerry! These are fabulous! They must love them:)

Fabiana said...

I am such a huge fan of your work. These are stunning as always!!! Beautiful work for a gorgeous couple.

Eric, Lori, Zach and Maddie Fox said...

these are absolutely beautiful! beautiful pictures, beautiful couple. Scary face on one of the moms :) I know people will be sad you are not doing weddings, but I really respect your decision to put your family first. God will reward you for that! Remember, God just wants to be glorified in whatever we do! That is why He created us... our purpose!!

Lina said...

Those are beautiful! Just by looking at them I felt like I was there enjoying festivities. Amazing!

Michelle Kane Photography said...

so beautiful! wonderful work, kerry!