Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Together {Grand Rapids Photographer}

Not too long ago I met up with this family to capture the love between them. I had the pleasure of photographing them last year and you might remember the post. At that time I had the honor to meet Eric Fox, an amazing man and father who passed away this past April. His spirit and his smile were enough to make you love him. I will never forget Eric and his desire to minister to others despite his illness.

I should have written this post awhile ago but I just couldn't think of the right words to describe this family. They are just absolutely incredible. Their faith, their love and the hope that they have is just amazing. Check out their blog and see for yourself and leave them a comment either on my blog or theirs letting them know that they are loved.
















Lori, you are an amazing person and a wonderful mother! Thanks for letting me photograph you guys again!



21 comments:

Deirdre Dunham said...

Great processing here - love the urban location!

ashley said...

Wonderful images! Beautiful family!

Kelly Mack said...

I'm loving the urban feel too! Awesome!

natalie lawson said...

these are such beautiful images of a beautiful family. you can feel the love between them all!

Gail said...

Incredible story with this family - love these!

Taryn Chrapkowski said...

Love the interaction captured in the first image. Amazing locations. You captured this family perfectly!

Tori Piercy said...

Gosh, what a gorgeous family! They will absolutely love these!

Rebecca Knowles said...

Just beautiful! You captured their love & connections so well! Great job!

Tiffany Bender said...

Ohhhh. I love those last two image....great color!

Brandi-lee said...

Gorgeous shots, love that colourful dress on the girl, she looks so pretty in it!!

Carrie said...

Urban and fabulous!

~Liz said...

I love these. The location is perfect. Great session!

Emily S. said...

Cute family! Love that spunky mama, and what a fun location!

Eric, Lori, Zach and Maddie Fox said...

Kerry, I love them all. can't wait to see the rest. You are amazing!

Jen Gasper said...

Seriously beautiful family! I love your location and posing. They all look so comfortable in front of the camera. THe black and whites have got to be my favorites!

Julie Wagoner said...

Oh, what gorgeous shots of this family. Love them!!

Amy said...

These are to cute. Love the interaction ad the story.. Just perfect..

StephMay said...

Love these, awesome location!

Unknown said...

oh i love these!

kristinkay said...

beautiful family to go with the beautiful pics :)

Dawn Kitley said...

What a beautiful family you've captured. Nice job!