Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Randoms {Grand Rapids Photographer}

This post is probably the most random post I've ever written but I feel like I need to share with the world this completely fantastic product! Because I hardly sleep (my mind is always going a mile a minute, and I have kids just don't let me sleep), I find that I always have under eye circles that aren't very attractive. I haven't found a product that helps with that until........ wahlaa..... Revlon Photo Ready concealer. For real, it's fantastic and it looks like I got a full 8 hours of sleep the night before. You must get some. Now.





Other news. Our Dossier has left Washington and is on it's way to Ethiopia!!! Woop! We are getting SOOO close to being on that coveted waiting list. Once it is received in Ethiopia, they need to translate it and authenticate it then... it's waiting list time baby! So excited and so ready to meet our new little person!



2 comments:

Kara Layfield said...

Seriously...I need this product!! Off to Rite Aid now! P.S. I'm so happy for your happy news! YAY!!

Jennifer Chaney said...

Okay, I may need to add that to my make-up bag AND camera bag! Thanks so much for the tip! And congratulations... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!