Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Twice the Fun! {Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer}

I had two little peanuts in my studio the other day and boy were they little! Born 8 weeks early, they were in the NICU for about a month and were 6 weeks old when I had the pleasure to photograph them. Little miss liked being photographed much more than mr. man did.

Aren't they sweet?







It was so sweet that when I laid her next to her brother she would instantly smile! How fun to see the bond between the two!






















6 comments:

Kara Layfield said...

Just precious!! I love the variety and your posing is just too cute! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for such an amazing afternoon. These pictures are stunning. You have such amazing talent, grace and patience! ~Rachael

lindsay said...

Annabelle big spooning Lucas is the cutest! Love all of these!

Dawn Kitley said...

Gorgeous!!! Absolutely stunning, Kerry. As always.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures,love the one I think Anna in a beenie??? they are all very cute/precious

Lori

Jamie said...

These are gorgeous. I could not pick a favorite if I tried! What brilliant parents to hire YOU to make their babies' newborn portraits.