Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Together {Grand Rapids Photographer}

I normally don't shoot extended families but I thought I'd try my hand out on this gorgeous group. They were so. much. fun!! This sweet family hasn't been together in 3 years as they are spread all over the country. Since they were going to be in one spot all at the same time, they wanted to capture this moment as one big family. I'm so glad they did and that they hired me to document this moment. I've decided that I don't mind photographing an extended family and if you're wanting the non-traditional type of family photographs, I'm your girl. :)

















The dad and mom, the center of this beautiful family.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,

THANK YOU so much for adjusting your schedule to fit us in! Your were just the right girl for the job. We love the pictures you've posted and can't wait to see more. BTW....you promised you'd put Nate on the blog and you delivered. LOL. Love it! :)
Melanie

Kara Layfield said...

BE-utiful!! Love these.