Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding day! {Grand Rapids Photographer}

FINALLY! I've been without internet for the past 2 weeks with the occasional unreliable WIFI hookup from my husbands phone. July has been an EXTREMELY busy month for me. We've moved into our new house (blog post on that coming in a few weeks) so that has kept us on our toes these past couple of weeks. This poor bride. I photographed her wedding the week before we moved so I didn't have time to put her blog post up when we still had our internet at our rental. This sweet couple got married July 1 at the Felt Mansion, a beautiful estate in Saugatuck, Michigan. Driving to Saugatuck that morning I thought I was going to need a boat to get there with how much rain was coming down. It was darker than dark and it was so hard to see through the rain. I've never been to the mansion before so when I drove up, I was sooo sad to see how beautiful the property was and how we weren't going to be able to use it their wedding day. Turns out, as soon as the bride was ready and it was time to start pictures, the heavens opened and God heard my prayer - the rain had stopped! The rest of the day we enjoyed the grounds and we were able to get lots of outside pictures. Congratulations Andy and Tracy!






























































Lots more posts to come in the near future, I'm way behind on blogging!!

1 comment:

Kara Layfield said...

Such a gorgeous ceremony! I love that she's playing to him...so sweet! Beautiful work!!