Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Girl


I would like to re-introduce myself.  My name is Kerry and I have been neglecting my blog.  I am still working between 2 computers and trying to get all my files organized and ready to transfer, it's taking a little longer than expected.  My apologies, I promise to try not to go this long without blogging again!  

Meet Joci.  This adorable little girl just turned one last week and she couldn't be happier!!!  I went to meet up with this family at their beautiful house to capture her one year pictures.  





And to eat a little cake! 


She liked it!!!  


Happy Birthday Joci!!  I had a blast with you tonight!  Hope you guys enjoyed your sneak peek!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kerry! I missed you!

:) -mt

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

What a cutie, it's so much more fun
when they really dig into the cake isn't it.

Great catchlights in her eyes outside.