Friday, July 25, 2008

Sisters

I had a super fun morning today as I had the opportunity to take pictures for these beautiful sisters.  They are not only beautiful on the outside, but are just as beautiful on the inside!  They called me up to take some fun pictures for them as this will be a big year for each of them.  Kelsey is heading to her first year at college and Kaitlyn is going to be a senior in high school.  I wish you guys the best this coming year, thanks for letting me hang out with you today!  



















They also took their adorable dog Lacie to have some fun with us too!  Of course she was included in the photo shoot also!!








Hope you both enjoy these as much as I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing Kerry!!!! Thanks again ssoooo much!!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Love the blue wall~

Looks like you had a good time!

Great job Kerry.