Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family Fun...2nd Try

As promised, I am posting more images from last night's session with this beautiful family.

The grandparents of the 6 adorable grandchildren I photographed yesterday.



These girls are SO cute. I believe that they were both 4, a wonderful age!!



OK, I hope this holds you off until your gallery is ready. My computer once again was not being kind to me. It took me 3 hours to get one picture on my blog last night and 2 hours to get 2 on tonight. No lie, ask my husband!! :)

So...instead of waiting 'till this weekend to make my big purchase, we went out tonight and are now the proud owners of an iMAC!!! That's right, I decided it was time to make the big jump from a PC to a MAC. I can't wait to get it up and running! What does this mean for all of you? You will from now on have a happy photographer when she does her editing!

3 comments:

Summer Jean Photography said...

Yay! You won't be disappointed with your Mac! They are awesome.

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Congrats on your mac~ You will LOVE it!
:)

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Oh~ and duh! Adorable little girls!