Tuesday, August 12, 2008

L.O.V.E

3 of the 4 loves of my life. I had so much fun with my kids tonight as we had another mini session with each of them.  I am SO happy with how these turned out and a lot of them will be blown up big!  I've been keeping very busy as of late; school will be starting soon and I will have 2 kids in preschool.  Isn't that wild?  Gibson will be in 4 year old preschool and Rylee is in the 3 year old preschool.  Joe and I are getting ready to start the building process over again.  We are currently working on getting our house plans drawn. Trey begins therapy in the next 2 weeks and will be fitted for his helmet to correct his head so that will just add to our busyness!  

You should have seen the looks I got bringing this thing out!! 










I just love this picture of Gibson below.  He is such a stinker and it totally shows in this picture! 



Then there is princess Rylee who won't look at the camera for her life.  Thankfully I had Joe yelling her name behind me.  It will be interesting what her school pictures look like!  



That's it for now.  Check back soon as I have something special lined up!  

3 comments:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Love the chair, the petti, stroller, hat,
wow~

Great job girlfriend!

You are one crazy person with all of the moving,
building, business!

Anonymous said...

Those are my sweeties! Good job Kerry!!

mt

Summer Jean Photography said...

They are just precious! Love the old stroller.

Good job, Kerry!