Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shane + Kim = MARRIED!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding of special friends of Joe and I.  Shane and Kim were married yesterday at Calvary Church on the East Beltine.  I was so worried when I saw that they were forecasting rain for the day but I was so pleased that for their noon wedding, it stayed dry.  It didn't rain, but it was HOT!  I had to do a lot of convincing to get the bride and groom to step outside for a few pictures but I think they will be happy I did. 


The beautiful dress





The details


Is this not the most beautiful ring EVER?


The gorgeous bride


The handsome groom





Kim has 3 beautiful girls, 2 of which I photographed in this post. 


Happy family











Shane and Kim, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day.  Joe and I are so happy for you both and wish you a lifetime of love! 

3 comments:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

What a beautiful bride! Great job catching all of
those little details Kerry~

Beautiful!

Our Beautiful Disaster said...

yeah kerry!!! great pictures!

Summer Jean Photography said...

Looks like you did a great job Kerry! Love the first ring shot.