Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family



So tonight I met this amazing family.  When I say amazing, I really mean it.  After finding my blog a couple months ago, Lori contacted me about setting up a session to capture her beautiful family.  The Fox family is dealing with Eric living with ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease).  I really encourage you to check out their blog HERE.  Read there story... they are an amazing testament of living faithfully even though the future is uncertain. Leave them a little blog love too, encourage them and pray for them, I'm sure they would love it!!  

Fox family, you were a joy to work with tonight!  It's been a blessing to come in contact with you and to actually meet you face to face this evening!  I hope I've captured your family well.  I posted a ton of pictures because I wanted all my blog readers to see and remember your beautiful faces.  This is my blog so deal with it.  :)







































4 comments:

Eric, Lori, Zach and Maddie Fox said...

Wow, you are fast! WE LOVE THEM!!!
AMAZING! THANK YOU!!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Eric, Lori, Zach and Maddie Fox

Anonymous said...

The Foxs' are a great family. And great people of faith. The pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures Kerry, you absoultely captured the "essence" of the Fox family. They are such an amazing family and we know them well, and love them so much. They, more than anyone, i think, deserve to have their moments perserved, just the way they are right now. Thank you for posting their photos, it's awesome. You are so very talented, and will be calling you soon for my fam.

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Kerry, you did such a great job with this family.
I can see why they LOVE them.

Prayers for the Fox Family~