Monday, March 16, 2009

Hot Mama!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to photograph children, but when I do an adult session I don't get sweaty from running around chasing your child and I don't have to pull out the cheesy lines to get your kid to look at my camera.  It's actually kind of easy doing someone over 8!  :)

I met up with this adorable mama tonight who is expecting #2 in 2 weeks.  That's right folks, this makes her 38 weeks along.  I didn't even look this good at 4 months when I was pregnant!  Lucky lady she is and she is just as beautiful inside as she is out.  




















I'm so excited to meet baby girl when she makes her debut!  Had fun with you guys tonight!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

She's beautiful~

I LOVE your wood floor. Congrats on the new house & new studio!