Monday, March 23, 2009

Saving A City Near You

Here he is ladies and gentlemen... Super Gibson!  Big buddy is starting to grow out of his favorite pair of pj's so I thought I'd capture him while he could still fit a leg inside the pants.  

So I take him to my studio area and ask him to look like a superhero and this is what I get.




So we tried again and this time I asked him to look tough. Sigh... I suppose Superman's the good guy, no one said that he had to look mean.




Make your way over to my website folks and listen carefully.   MUSIC!  Stand up and shake your booty - it's a good one!  

3 comments:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Be still my heart. What a handsome little super hero!
*sigh*

Jamie T said...

What a cute super hero :)

Anonymous said...

That mean face isn't fooling anyone. He's still my lil' lovey.

~ Nana