Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GL & Kylea = Wedding Bells {Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}


I had the amazing opportunity to shoot Gl & Kylea's wedding on my birthday! What a fun couple they are and they have the most amazing spirit. During the reception, they sang Happy Birthday to me and so generously gave me a birthday cake. Seriously - what a thoughtful couple!! They had a beautiful day to celebrate their love and we had so much fun doing their wedding photos outside. Gl is quite an amazing man as he has served our country for just over 22 years. I feel like you should all stand and applaud at this point.... isn't that just awesome? Check out the honors he's received on his jacket - it's pretty amazing. Thank you Kylea and Gl for giving me the privilege of shooting your wedding. I wish you many years of happiness and a lifetime of love!







See...told ya.

































The requested non-traditional family portrait. :)










My absolute favorite of you Gl. Thanks for all you do!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry - these are awesome! You did an amazing job....thanks so much for catching the love!! We had a great time celebrating the gift that God has given us as a family. We have a new son...not to mention our daughter has the love of her life! Sue Poole

Anonymous said...

These photographs are truly exceptional! The eye and detail that were put into these .... breathtaking! You captured the essence of their wedding day! Amy

Dawn said...

Kerry, these are wonderful!! Nice job capturing their special day!!