Thursday, September 10, 2009

Josh & Kelly = Wedding Bells {Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer}

So the day after Gl & Kylea's wedding I headed up to Traverse City for Josh & Kelly's wedding. 2 weddings in one weekend = 1 tired photographer. But... I have to say, it was one amazing weekend filled with fabulous people. Josh and Kelly had a beautiful outdoor wedding on Josh's grandmothers property right on the water - thankfully the weather cooperated and it was sunny, warm, and gorgeous!





LOVE her wedding shoes!















You had to be there...




we had so much fun! :)







I'm so excited that I get to shoot this gorgeous maid of honors wedding next year! Can't wait!!



Flowers were complements of Posh Petals - go check her site out, it's fantastic and I totally want Elizabeth's hair... it's so cool!








Kelly's dad - one proud papa!




Meet Neil - I'm totally naming our dog that when we get one. And you think I'm kidding...





















Congratulations Josh and Kelly - I wish you guys the best!

2 comments:

Kelly Cox said...

Thank you Kerry! You did such a wonderful job and were so patient with our group. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Dawn said...

Kerry, these are absolutely wonderful! You captured their day beautifully!