Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birth Day

My baby is 1 year old today!  Happy birthday to you Trey!  This was the one pregnancy where I was actually right on guessing the sex of the baby.  Joe totally thought the baby was going to be a girl.  After being wrong for the first 2 times, I was really hoping I would be right for one of them! Birthday boy is doing great, health problems for the most part are done with.  Trey is wearing a helmet (I took it off for these pictures) as he has 2 forms of plagiocephalia. He will probably need to wear the helmet until his head fuses together which usually is around 18-24 months. Thankfully he doesn't seem to mind wearing it 23 hours of the day!  Watch the blog for pictures coming soon - he looks SO cute when he wears it!! 


Just arrived 7lb 10oz. 





This picture makes me so proud! Practicing her technique!


My little Rylee is such a mamma!  She was SO excited that there was going to be a real baby living at her house!


Big brother was excited too - in a cheesy sort of way!


My little man today...even though he's not so little.





This is one of my favorites!





This one too!


We are excited to watch him grow and are very thankful that he completes our family so well. Happy Birthday buddy!

4 comments:

Summer Jean Photography said...

Happy birthday Trey! You're so stinken cute!

Kerry-Love, love, lovin the one of him in the orange chair. His little piggers look so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute Kerry!!!! mt

Anonymous said...

Kerry, Great pics. Can't wait to take ava in! Read on your blog that you had formatting issues. Not sure if you've resolved them yet, but I wanted to let you know that your webpage is too big for my computer screen...can't see the Blog icon etc...

Talk to you later!

Rl

Kerry Siereveld said...

Thanks for the heads up on the actual website. My apologies to those that can't see it very well. Please bear with me, I'm plugging along at all the changes on the site. They will be done soon!!