Thursday, September 18, 2008

Joy

I had such a great time this afternoon photographing this beautiful family.  This family has 2 seriously adorable little girls that were so much fun to be around (not to mention the dad who had us all laughing!).  Thanks so much for giving me the pleasure to take your portraits today!!  Your family was such a joy to photograph.  Be prepared for a big preview....there were so many that I just loved.  Here is your sneak peek!!  


I just love this classic shot!


Told ya...he made us all laugh!  Love this shot...totally unplanned.

Beautiful.




This little tootsie was so cute.  She was shy at the beginning but near the end, I got some smiles!





They had a garden in the backyard where the girls were watching their sunflowers grow...the results that they are so proud of - and should be, they're beautiful!





Thanks again for a great afternoon.  I'll contact you when the rest are ready!

1 comment:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

I love the spontaneous family shots....and you got it girl! Great capture.

I know the family is going to LOVE these!