Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To Rylee!!  My daughter turns 3 today.  It seems like I blinked and she is not a baby anymore but a little girl!  It is hard for me to believe that that stage in my life is over with her.  I remember during the last days of my pregnancy how I was sure that it was a boy and Joe was sure that it was a girl.  The mother always has the best intuition on these things because she's the one that is carrying the child right?  I was dead wrong (obviously).  I went into labor on my own 5 days after my due date.  She was the only one that I went into labor with without any help from medicine.  Gibson and Trey loved me so much they wanted to stay close to me a good 2 weeks after my due date therefore forcing the doctors to induce me. 



Here she is little pumpkin pie, the day after birth.  She was a healthy 7lb, 3oz!





Today she is a 3 year old beauty!


What I get when I ask her to put her hands in her lap.  She starts praying!!  :)


This took me forever to get her to show me how old she is.  
It's hard keeping just three fingers up!






Happy birthday to our little sweetheart.  We love you more than words can describe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you she'd be worth waiting for!... Just like you were! :)
We love you more than words can describe too!!
LOVED Rylee's pictures!!

mt

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Happy Birthday Rylee!

Cute Cute portraits of your beauty.

LOVE that chair (you knew I'd have to throw that in)