Saturday, September 27, 2008

[She Said Yes] Engagement Session

I had SO much fun hanging out with Jake and Megan this afternoon as I photographed their Engagement session.  They are getting married next July and I couldn't be more excited for them!  Megan's sister is one of my close friends, so I knew that we would get along well!  Get ready, this is a long sneak peek!  There were so many that I just wanted to share so...enjoy!


The handsome groom to be.






I love these unplanned moments!





Probably my favorite!




This girls eyes are TO DIE FOR!








The absolutely gorgeous ring!









I really hope you guys had as much fun as I did with you this afternoon!  I'm really looking forward to photographing your wedding next year! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I love them and CANT wAit to see more :) Thx for getting some up so fast- and we love the blue frame :) Thanks Kerry and it was so much fun today!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Those are so fun Kerry~ Love them!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Loved looking at them...