Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 - Some Favorites And A Contest!

It's contest time! In celebration of the new year I picked out a few favorites from a couple sessions of 2008. A big thanks to all of you who let me photograph your beautiful families last year! I could not have made it this far without you! It was a fabulous 2008 and I'm excited for an even more fabulous 2009!  

Here's how it's going to work. One vote per day, per household - no cheating, I'll know if you did! :) Spread the news to your family and friends!  This contest will end at midnight on January 31st, so get voting!  The winner will receive a mounted 11×14 print.

Thanks again!  I look forward to seeing you sometime in 2009! 
















































2 comments:

Lori Fox said...

Your work is absolutely amazing!! I was directed to your blog by my son's teacher, Kevin Gort (best teacher ever) and found myself drawn to your site. Your work brings a smile to my face. You have a gift and are blessed to be doing something you love. Here's the kicker, my dad has been a photographer all of my life and does all of our family photography, but I feel a need to meet you! My husband was diagnosed with ALS in May 2007 and our perspective on life has changed and I take as many pictures as I can of life! I would love to talk to you about capturing some photos of Eric and me and the kids together! I sent you an email and hope to hear from you when you are off of your vacation (good for you!) I have also enjoyed reading your entries! They make me laugh!!! You have a beautiful family and you are blessed!
Lori Fox

Kerry Siereveld said...

Lori -

I am so glad that you have contacted me however I now believe that my email is not working because I didn't receive your email. Please feel free to give me a call at 616.531.7952. I would absolutely LOVE to do a session with your family! If I don't hear from you, I'll try seeing if Kevin has your number so we can discuss some details. I really look forward to working with you and your family!