Monday, January 12, 2009

Check It Out!!!

I'm hoping my email woes are a thing of the past but it's doubtful.  I'm still fighting WITH MY NEW WEBSITE  - and switching things over.  That's right ladies and gentlemen, there is a new website.  Just click to the right and you'll be directed right over to the pretty little thing - it's fabulous if I do say so myself.  It's not completely finished.  I have more pictures I need to put in the galleries, the client login needs to be worked out and I need to find some fresh, funky music for it, but all in all, it's pretty spiffy.  

If you have already been able to view your gallery and need the link to get there, please feel free to contact me (by phone or email - if it works) and I'll send you right over to where it was.  

To say thank you to ya'll for being so patient and loving even through my technical difficulties, I'll give you something for free.  Only to the first 5 clients that contact me by leaving a comment on the bloggity blog under this post.  These keychains are fabulous and I love them.  So much I have them everywhere and on everything that can house a keychain.  They have the capability to have two different pictures, one on either side.  So... leave a comment and I'll get yours to you right away... after I get back from the Bahamas!  :)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Website looks great little sis.

Meghan said...

Love, love, love the new website, Kerry!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry, website looks great! I'm not sure how you do it all, you are super mom (& photographer).

Jamie T said...

Kerry, your website looks awesome! Love looking at the pictures you take.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Kerry - Please know how much we appreciate you and all of the hard work you do capturing our precious memories! The website is pretty snazzy! Have a great vacation! Tracey

Anonymous said...

I think I missed it, but you would kill me if I did not tell you it was awesome!!!! :) Great Job Kerry! Have a great vacation and call us when you get home.

bthemit said...

The website does look great - did you design it yourself? Have fun on vacation! Beth

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
You did a great job with the website. It looks fantastic!
P.s. Your contest is a big hit! "One person who shall remain nameless" - is going to need some medication after it is over. She REALLY wants to win!!! :)

Lori Fox said...

Hi Kerry,
I love your work. You can get my email from Kevin Gort when you get back from your vacation! I'm so jealous!
I'd love to talk to you about setting something up in early March.
Lori Fox