Friday, January 30, 2009

Social Networking Site

So have you joined the ever-so-popular site that you get all the juice from your friends, past friends and classmates?  Getting the chance to peek at someones life, what they are doing now, seeing that they haven't changed a bit, or keeping up with your friends current plans almost seems sneaky... and I love it.  I love it so much it has me addicted.  I'm talking about Facebook friends. If you haven't joined you must... now.  If you're worried that you won't have any friends, never fear folks, add me by searching for my name and I'll be there right by your side holding your hand through it all.  If you would like some pictures from your session to add to your photos section or to have as your profile picture, give me a shout and I'll tag you in some pictures for you and your friends to view.  Go check it out, you'll be hooked! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry,
I just joined fb and it is addictive. I would love to have you tag me in some photos when we get them taken in March. Have a great day!
Kristin

Nina_VK said...

Hello! I just surfing the web and found your site today. :) You have the same style of photography as I do. Oh, and I can't forget the music too. Although, you have a couple songs that I might be putting on my ipod soon. :) So, thanks for that!! :)
Anywho, I just wanted to say hello, and that you are doing great work! :)

-Selena